Here's an example of a table, for a navigation bar.
Using <a name> lets you link to places on the same page.
Facts about me
This mod expands upon Valve's offline mode.
Facts about cats
Inserting images is easy!
Cats can make over 100 different vocal sounds, while dogs can only make about 10. Cats are lithe and elegant cousins of the great panther who we invite into our homes. Although they have poor colour vision, this is made up for by excellent night vision. Whether tabby, calico, or tortoiseshell, all cats are excellent companions and will provide years of satisfaction.
Facts about waterfowl
The category of waterfowl includes ducks, geese, swans, and many other species. They are all amazing in their own right. Consider the elegant swan, the irate goose, or the discreet duck.
- The scientific name for waterfowl is anseriformes. They are one of only two types of modern bird to be confirmed present in the Mesozoic Era, alongside the dinosaurs.
- The word "goose" is a direct descendant of the Proto-Indo-European root ghans.
- Geese are monogamous.
- Swans usually mate for life, although divorce sometimes occurs.
- The oldest recorded goose was a gander named George, who lived to be 49 years old!
HTML Tutorial at W3C. Perhaps you'd be interested in learning more about HTML. This simple introduction teaches you about links, images, and formatting.
- freeimage.host or Imgur could be useful – both are image hosting services. You can use services like them if you want to be able to upload your own pictures to use on your home page. That's where the goose comes from – upload your image, then when it's uploaded, right-click your image and click "copy image address". You can use it in a <img> tag to embed it.