Welcome to my cat-themed home page!
Here's an example of a table, for a navigation bar.
Using <a name> lets you link to places on the same page.
Facts about me
I am a multi-celled carbon-based humanoid lifeform. You have to take my word for this, because it'll be difficult to prove to you that I am not an AI! Either way, this is my cool new web page where I will tell you about some of my interests.
I created this home page using the Vistaserv home page wizard. It makes it really easy to publish a simple web page.
Facts about cats
Inserting images is easy!
my bearded dragon is awesome!! his name is Ponyo and he's the sweetest lizard ever, he likes to climb and sit on your shoulder and sometimes on the top of your head if you let him :D
Facts about waterfowl
The category of waterfowl includes ducks, geese, swans, and many other species. They are all amazing in their own right. Consider the elegant swan, the irate goose, or the discreet duck.
- The scientific name for waterfowl is anseriformes. They are one of only two types of modern bird to be confirmed present in the Mesozoic Era, alongside the dinosaurs.
- The word "goose" is a direct descendant of the Proto-Indo-European root ghans.
- Geese are monogamous.
- Swans usually mate for life, although divorce sometimes occurs.
- The oldest recorded goose was a gander named George, who lived to be 49 years old!
HTML Tutorial at W3C. Perhaps you'd be interested in learning more about HTML. This simple introduction teaches you about links, images, and formatting.
- freeimage.host or Imgur could be useful – both are image hosting services. You can use services like them if you want to be able to upload your own pictures to use on your home page. That's where the goose comes from – upload your image, then when it's uploaded, right-click your image and click "copy image address". You can use it in a <img> tag to embed it.