Nahob's Project Shed
I'm a professional software engineer living in Las Vegas, NV. In my free time I like to make games sometimes.
The majority of my professional skills and experience lie in web/mobile application development. Frameworks I'm familiar with include Angular, .NET, and React Native. I combine these skills with my knowledge of and experience with Agile Development and Test Driven Development principles to produce high quality software quickly and dependably. At home, I like to develop games in Unity and learn new technologies. I'm also interested in alternative implementations of social networks that don't rely on addicting and psychologically abusing its users.
I occasionally make games in Unity. Here's a list of some of them.
- Bullets & Babies : Created in 2020 for a Ludum Dare 72-hour gamejam
- Magnetoresistive : My first gamejam game, made in 2018 for Github's Gameoff
- ConcPerfect 2017 : My first game, made as an extension of a final project for a game design course.
- 05/10/2020 : Removed cat template, added about me
- 05/10/2020 : Add daily log section
- 05/10/2020 : Add Links section
- 05/11/2020 : Updated CSS and Projects
- 05/15/2020 : Added link to Seneca project
- Every day builds a habit. Reddit is merely a habit - an addiction. Break it every day and it will fade away completely
- Got rid of the HSP2HTTP project. Realization hit that the interest for that wasn't really there.
- A large, persistent, multiplayer world. It wouldn't be 3D at the start, but more like a MUD... but a graphical MUD. Input box for controls, map for location, graphics window for location art, API to update player locations.