JOELL'S 2ND HOMEPAGE
Here's an example of a table, for a navigation bar.
Using <a name> lets you link to places on the same page.
Facts about me
i am an person that exists and does stuff
this is my 2nd homepage that i made because cool and very funny 90s haha funny
Facts about cats
Inserting images is easy!
paragraphs are boring
wikipedia sucks!!! here's why
i HATE WIKIPEDIA!!!!!!! THE FREE ENCLOYPEDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!
- IT LOOKS VERY BORING
- I HAVE ALREADY KNOWN EVERYTHING IT HAS
- EVERYONE CAN EDIT IT!!!! PEOPLE CAN SAY BILL CLINTON CREATED THE FILM STUDIO ON THE PAGE ABOUT 20TH CENTURY FOX!!!!
- I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ON IT
- DUMB ADULTS IN COLLEGE USE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
HTML Tutorial at W3C. Perhaps you'd be interested in learning more about HTML. This simple introduction teaches you about links, images, and formatting.
- freeimage.host or Imgur could be useful – both are image hosting services. You can use services like them if you want to be able to upload your own pictures to use on your home page. That's where the goose comes from – upload your image, then when it's uploaded, right-click your image and click "copy image address". You can use it in a <img> tag to embed it.