H Y P E R S P A C E N A V I G A T I O N . . .
Who is this M A N ?
My name is Amirr, i currently live in Chile and i have special interest in any sort of vintage or vintage-inspired stuff, whether it be websites, electronics, clothing, toys, whatever, i love it all!!!
Shoutout to VistaServ, the radical dudes behind this service!!! my most tubular regards to them
Why does the Ratzone exist?
The Ratzone became a thing after i became enamoured with old websites of the 90's and 2000's, causing me to want to restore the ones that aren't available or that are broken. I plan on expanding the ratzone to also include a gif archive someday, since those were very popular during that time too
some SILLY LINKS!!!!!!!!!!
Cacu!!!!. My friend's Neocities site. There's not much on it just yet but i wish her the bestest of luck on making it and i hope she greatly succeeds!!!!
- bitview is an incredible site that perfectly recreates the 2010 youtube aesthetic. highly suggest you give it a check!!!! (my username on there is RatWave404 if you wanna friend me XDDD)
- The Old Net. a very useful site that takes stuff from the Internet Archive and makes it compatible with older browsers
- Protoweb (also known as http://inode.com on wayback.protoweb.org port 7851). an absolutely delightful restoration site that hosts many fully functional sites using virtual domains! they've been at it way longer than i have and i have nothing but respect for them!
- Archive.org/Wayback Machine. these are the big guys responsiblee for archiving all of these sites in the first place! if it wasn't for them, it's very likely that none of this would even be possible!
- SpaceHey. A very nice recreation of the old MySpace layout! i haven't made an account on there just yet but i am planning to.